Christmas Street Markets in South Tyrol – Romantic atmospheres and winter magic
Come and visit the Christmas Street Marketsof South Tyrol
The atmosphere is made even more cheerful by the Christmas melodies and the fragrance of mulled wine wafting from the traditional Christmas Street Markets of South Tyrol. Vendors in their decorated stands offer their typical products: crib figures, wooden sculptures, handmade ceramic items, candles, Christmas tree decorations, glass angels and Tyrolean Christmas artefacts.
Our Residence is the excellent starting point for visiting the 6 great Christmas Street Markets of South Tyrol:
- The Christmas street market of Bressanone set against the Cathedral
- The Christmas street market in downtown Vipiteno, a medieval town renowned for its shopping
- The Christmas street market of Brunico in Val Pusteria
- The Christmas street market of Bolzano, Italy’s largest
- The Christmas street market of beautiful Merano
- The Christmas street market of the small town of Chiusa
The Christmas Cribs Museum of the Palazzo Vescovile of Bressanone
The precious carved figurines, painted and modelled, depict the story of the Redemption.
BEST OF SOLIMAN´S DREAM
Come see SOLIMAN, the elefant, a unique multi-media show held inside the Palazzo Vescovile. The magic atmosphere, consisting of lights and music, will once again animate the facades of the Bishop’s Palazzo.
From 22.11.19 - 06.01.20